We are happy to have you one of the contributors to the academic area of your expertise to achieve the vision and mission of De Paul Centre for Research and Development and its leading publication De Paul Journal of Scientific Research. Please follow the guidelines while contribute to the journal:
1. All your contribution should be original neither published elsewhere nor submitted for publication
2. Your contribution/Manuscript must be written in English Language.
3. The soft copy of the contribution shall be submitted in M S Word editable format, with 1.5 line spacing in A4 size Page, 1.5 inch left margin and 1 inch margin in right, bottom and top.
4. The font of manuscript must be Times New Roman, for title 14 pt, subtitles 13 pt and in text 12 point size.
6. First page of your article must be a Title page which lists details of Authors and coauthors:
Telephone number Office,
Residence Cell No.
7. Do not include author's name anywhere in the manuscript which prevents peer review
8. All manuscript must include 250 words abstract, 5 keywords of the article one line below the abstract.
9. Your contribution may consist of original research papers, articles, case studies, Thesis reviews, book reviews, etc.
10. The manuscript should not exceed 10-12pages, Maximum 3000 words including references & annexes.
11. All the tables, Charts, Figures, Graphs must be in high resolution & clear with descriptive heading.
12. All manuscripts will be subjected to peer review that result either rejection or approval of the article/contribution.
13. The status of your contribution will be communicated as early as possible. The receipt of the contribution in the office within seven days in the case of soft copy or 7 days after receipt of hard copy in the office.
14. Soft copy of the journal should be sent to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
15. The publisher will not be responsible for plagiarism alleged with your contribution
16. Copy right of your contribution, once published in the journal, is vesting upon publishers. You may not be republish or reproduce it without the consent of the publisher
17. Your are requested to submit your consent to publish your article in the journal and the copy right to the publisher
18. Thoughts, Language, Vision and Examples in Published Research paper are entirely of author and not of publisher.
19. Editing of the De Paul Journal of Scientific Research is processed without any remittance.
20. Only the first author is entitled to receive copy and co-authors needs to pay to obtain the copy. It is highly recommended that authors/contributors subscribe the journal and recommend to others
21. Before re–use of published paper in any manner, it is compulsory to take written permission from the Editor, DJSR unless it will be assumed as violation of copyright rules.
22. All the legal undertaking related to De Paul Journal of Scientific Research is subject to Ernakulam Jurisdiction.
23. The research journal will be sent to the first author by ordinary post on the address provided for correspondence. To avoid the non-receipt of the authors copy it is highly recommended that authors pay the registered postal expenses to the Editor either MO or DD after the receipt of acceptance mail on your contribution to obtain author’s copy along with number of copies, if required.